Sunday 5 July 2009

BLOGGIN!


So after a lot of harassing and a few *get with the times ya old fart* i is bloggin!
Not sure what i will as i am a jack of all trades and a master of none in a vertual world where everyone seems to be an expert at something, or at least they think they are!
I iz a master of wtf, doing ya own thing, dancing to ya own drum, throwing caution to the wind and making stuff i like for me.............. if ya happen to like it, all well and good, if not, then i really dont care!
My stuff is mine, hand made, hand textured, linked, bitted and botched,pasted and glued, with luck, hope and a prayer from things i thought of 5 years ago with something i've found on sxc 10 seconds ago!Or there abouts!
My punctuation sucks, my typonese is rife and the urge not to write how i talk (with alot of english colourful swearwords) will be a challenge!
So will 'av a go'
Add some stuff and see what happens!


1 comment:

  1. Good on ya! Something tells me you'll be a blogging queen in next to no time. :)

    I'm looking forward to honest, no BS, WTF entries to amuse my day. :P

    ReplyDelete